Carroty chop chicken tenders
Featuring Plum's Mashups<sup>®</sup> Carroty Chop Pouch
Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 pouches, Plum Organics Mashups<sup>®</sup> Carroty Chop
- 1lb skinless & boneless chicken breasts or tenders cut into one-inch cubes
- 1c whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1T fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1T dried oregano, Za'atar, or fresh herbs of your choice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Olive oil
Chicken tenders are always a fun dinner dish! We love them so much, we decided to take away the fry and add the fresh for an equally delicious recipe without all the greasy guilt! And voila—with this recipe, you can make chicken tenders a healthy part of the rotation for both you and the little ones. These aren’t fried but flavor-FULL and with Mashups® in the mix, you can add a burst of fruit & veggies even when you don’t have fresh produce on hand!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease or spray cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Empty both pouches into a bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl and season with fresh herbs and/or spices and sea salt.
- Dip chicken into Mashups<sup>®</sup> Carroty Chop puree, and then into bread crumbs.
- Cover and coat thoroughly in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken on prepared cookie sheet.
- Repeat process with each cube or tender.
- When all chicken is on the cookie sheet, drizzle or spritz with olive oil (optional) and bake for 15-20 minutes (until chicken is cooked through).
- Let cool slightly on cookie sheet.
- Serve with honey mustard dip, and enjoy!
- Mix equal parts honey and mustard to make a deliciously tangy dipping sauce.
- Consider adding chopped flat leaf parsley or herbs to your liking.<br />