Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
For when you kind of want to stick to your resolutions!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 2 cans of low-sodium white beans (cannellini or navy)
- 1 Cup Quick Rolled Oats
- 1 Plum Organics® Just® Sweet Potato Pouch
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ cups Brown Sugar (not packed)
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
Yield: 12-15 Cookies
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Drain and rinse the beans. Blend all ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a food processor until smooth. This should take about 5 minutes. Scrape the sides of the food processor halfway through.
- 3. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- 4. Line a muffin tin with liners. Put ¼ cup of batter into each liner. Gently tap the muffin tray against the kitchen counter to evenly distribute the batter. <em>Note: These can also be baked flat on a cookie sheet!</em>
- 5. Bake 16-18 minutes. These will be ooey gooey but there are no eggs in this recipe so there is no need to worry!