Construction paper (black, orange, and yellow)
Plum Organics® pouch cap
1. Grab necessary materials, gather the kids, and get crafty with this DIY Easter chick!
2. Paint the popsicle sticks yellow.
3. Once the paint has dried, glue the craft sticks into a triangle shape. This will be the body of the chick.
4. Trace your little one’s hands onto the yellow construction paper and cut out the tracings. These will be the wings.
5. Glue the wings onto the left and right sides of the chick’s body.
6. Glue the head (a yellow pouch cap!) onto the top corner of the chick’s body and glue on the googly eyes.
7. Cut a small triangle from the orange construction paper and glue it onto the head to act as a beak.
8. Cut out two stems from the black construction paper and glue them onto the bottom craft stick to make your chick’s legs.
9. Show off your cute new Easter decoration!