Homemade granola bars
Featuring Plum's Just Prunes
Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 pouch, Plum Organics Just Prunes
- 1 pouch, Plum Organics Apple, Raisin & Quinoa
- 1/3c agave nectar or honey
- 2 1/2c old fashioned oats
- 1/2c chopped almonds
- 1/4c wheat germ
- 1/2c sunflower seeds
- 1c dried cranberries (can substitute with your favorite dried fruit)
These homemade granola bars make the perfect snack for parents and kids. They are packed with healthy ingredients and are super yummy! Pack them in ziplock bags to take on the go or pack in lunches.
- Whisk together pouches and honey in a large bowl.
- Combine with oats, nuts, wheat germ and cranberries.
- Line 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper and pour mix into pan.
- Bake at 325F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for one hour then remove from pan and cut into bars. Makes 12 bars.
Jamielyn runs iheartnaptime.net – a creative lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes, DIY projects on a budget, holiday crafts, tips and techniques. I Heart Nap Time was recently honored as a top 20 craft blog on Babble. Jamielyn writes for Baby Center and has been featured on many popular sites including ABCNews.