Plum Organics® Goody Eggs
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 12 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Eat Your Colors Green (Pea, Kiwi, Pear)
- 1 Eat Your Colors Red (Beet, Apple, Red Bell Pepper)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Carefully peel cooled boiled eggs and slice each in half lengthwise.
- Place half of the yolks into a small bowl. Place the others into a separate small bowl.
- Add one variety of Plum puree to each bowl of yolks and mash with a fork to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust the salt as needed.
- Spoon into a quart-size zip top bag. Place into the fridge until just before serving.
- When ready to serve, snip off one corner of the bag and pipe filling into the egg whites. Garnish with fresh herbs, like dill and chives.