Celebrate the festival of lights with kiddo by helping them make their own homemade menorah!
Large popsicle sticks
Glue (we used a glue gun)
Yellow and Orange construction paper
1. Cut popsicle sticks to create 8 sticks of the same length – 1 longer stick for the middle of the menorah and 3 sticks to make the base.
2. Once sticks are cut, paint and let dry.
3. While sticks are drying, cut flames using orange and yellow construction paper.
4. When sticks are fully dry, glue flames to painted sticks and let fully dry.
5. Begin assembling menorah by gluing four sticks to either side of the base and completing with longer middle stick.
6. Let glue fully dry and finish personalizing menorah using markers. Happy Hanukkah!