Strawberry Rhubarb Yogurt Pops
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Plum Organics® Eat Your Colors® Red (Strawberry, Apple, Rhubarb & Oats)
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt, well-stirred*
- 6 Strawberries, washed, dried & chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
*For a dairy-free version, sub in coconut or almond milk yogurt.
- In a bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, strawberries, and lemon zest.
- Layer yogurt into molds, alternating with Eat Your Colors® Red, until filled.
- Place mold tops and place pops in the freezer. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen, run pops under warm water to separate them from the molds.
- Serve and enjoy!