Valentine's Day Cap Craft – Heart Shaped Flowers
1. Foam Paper (or regular construction paper)
2. Craft Sticks
3. Hot Glue and glue gun
4. Plum pouch caps
1. Simply begin by cutting out hearts from the paper, 4 in total.
2. Take two hearts and make small slits at the the bottom to easily wrap around the craft stick.
3. Start glueing the two hearts with slits around the bottom of the craft stick, wrapping the bottom around.
4. Next, add the two other hearts as the outside layers.
5. Lastly, add glue to the inside of your Plum pouch cap and place in the middle of the flower.
That is it, just a quick little project that makes an adorable Valentine’s day arrangement!