Whole Wheat Pancakes
Pancakes for breakfast on a school day? We can dream! Use Mashups® organic applesauce to make these pancakes!
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 T sugar
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk, room temperature*
- 4 T unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Mashups® organic applesauce
*non-dairy alternatives can be substituted
- Whisk or sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the eggs, melted butter, milk and Mashups® organic applesauce.
- Whisk together until just combined. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat griddle and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour batter. Allow the first side to cook 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook the other side another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with fresh berries and syrup.